Monday 25 February 2008

Richard Sanders

Stu: My thoughts and Prayers were with RS as I was helping Mel Harvey pack up his dealers stall.
Matt: Richard performed a number of his very visual rope maneuvers along with a very clean and cleaver self working card revelation performed behind his back. There were also a number of effects using spray mount, very visual and very good. The only thing I didn't like was... I was hanging around in the hall taking notes, and Richard didn't seem to want to meet his hardcore fans! 8/10.
Geoff: He showed us very do-able magic and he liked quick and direct tricks, something for everyone. His professor’s nightmare work was par- excellence. 9.5/10.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I managed to talk to RS on his stand and he was genuinely nice I thought and had loads of time at the time I saw him which may have helped.

His stuff is great, I went over to buy his Extreme Burn (check it out if he didn't show it in his lecture) but he did such a good deal on everything, I bought the lot. |The best bargain of the convention for me.