Saturday 23 February 2008

8pm Fri - European Magical Close-Up Championships

Matt - I attended the E.M.C.U.C whilst Stu and Geoff attended Chris Priest. The level of the competitors was extremely high, I was in the Spanish hall and the first 4 entrants were excellent. They have revealed the winner but I actually don’t know who won the comp but I would have chosen either Charming Choi, or Olmac - who performed some of the most visual colour/card changes I've ever seen and most of these were performed with upbeat music which really added to his act! I will post the winner tomorrow; I hope I'm right :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt, I am a magician in Worthing, I met you once, you may not remember ? Just wanted to say - "good job on reporting from Blackpool, looking forward to your report on David Stone, keep up the good work" !

David Croucher :o)